Powder Spray Booth
With the help of our world class infrastructure facility, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying robustly built Powder Spray Booth. This booth is designed and engineered employing advanced technology and equipment in order to attain complete customer satisfaction. Our offered booth is ideal for engineering and industrial applications. We fabricate this booth in different specifications keeping in mind variegated requirements of clients. This Powder Spray Booth is highly acknowledged for its various features like:
All paper boards of 18gauge GI sheet amassed with nut screws. Stall will remain on edge iron structure. The air including powder is removed out of the enters and booth Cyclone room, where the powder molecules are tossed to the typhoon dividers and afterward drop into powder accumulating container.
Painted by polish epoxy covered so that the stall does not pull in powder on the dividers. The stall are useful for hand-operated mono rail transportation usages additionally by offering appropriate set pattern on either part of the stall to unit part befalling on the transport tracks.
- Powder Recuperation: Cyclone Recuperation System Guarantees Amazing Levels Of Powder Recuperation.
- Speedier Color Modification: The Base Of The Booth Counteracts Collection Of The Powder As Well As Makes It Simple For Fast Color Change And Cleaning.
- Usage And Effectiveness: Because Of The Octagonal State Of Room Air Streams Or Side The Stall Are Coordinated Towards The Article, Prompting To High Initial-Pass Proficiency. (the Outcome Optimum Use Of Powder.)
- High Protection Standards: Air Speeds Are Managed To Meet Universal Contamination Control Standards And Are Handled At Least Explosive Level.
- Powder Spray Stall Cum Recuperation System: For Recuperation And Ensuing Reuse Of Over Showered Powder. The Recuperation System Might Be Filter-Cartridge Or Cyclone.
- Processing Oven: Typically Working Between 180 C To 220 C. This Might Be Oil Fired Or Electrical.
- Stall casing is fabricated in 40x5 mm point Iron.
- Inward side of stall is painted with premium white and external part with imperial blue.
- Two arrangements of cyclone one every stall with powder accumulation container and hand-operated drawing back channel.
- Powder drawing blower along with 3HPx2 as well as 2800rpm engine.
- Blower limit 2500 CFM x 2pieces.
- Facet opening for material exit and entry.
- Only two workers are required.
- Light of 2 x 80 watts.